We are a small congregation where our services are run more like a small group where Q&A is encouraged.
We don’t want anyone to come to RIVER out of ‘religious duty’, rather we have a vision to be:
- a church that’s enjoyed, not endured.
- a church encouraging you to get past rules and focus on relationship
- a church whose goal is building up of individuals, not of numbers
- a church established in Jesus Finished Work
- a church not governed by traditions and doctrines of men but from relationship with a loving Heavenly Father.
- a church built on strong relationships where everyone is valued.
- a church like a bright light manifesting the life of Jesus by ministering His Kingdom to the lost, hurt & broken & seeing them healed, transformed and made whole.
- a church flowing like a river full of the life, presence & power of the Holy Spirit.
- a church of believers who don’t just have knowledge on the Word of God but have a living relationship with the author of the Word.
- a church where everyone is encouraged to operate in the spiritual gifts to encourage one another in life and to be equipped and empowered for ministry.
- a church that is run by a team of anointed men, women & children & not by individuals.
Whether you would like to come and be a part of our church family or visit us when you are able – KNOW that you are always welcome!